We Have Achieved Tier 1 Ranking in Insurance Law
At Kantor & Kantor, LLP, we are proud to announce that we have recently been named in the latest edition of “Best Law Firms,” a publication of Best Lawyers® and U.S. News & World Report. We were regionally ranked in Tier 1 in insurance law, compared with other insurance law firms in the Greater Los Angeles area. We achieved this ranking through recommendations from other established insurance law professionals in the area and positive reviews from our satisfied clients, as well as clear demonstration of our firm’s commitment to providing responsive, affordable, civil, and effective legal service.
Award-Winning Insurance Lawyers in Los Angeles
We provide outstanding assistance for people in Southern California who need help navigating complex insurance matters. Generally speaking, we handle a variety of legal cases involving the following:
- Eating disorders: Many people suffering from eating disorders and related dual-diagnosis conditions rely on their health insurance coverage to access necessary treatment, such as residential care and other intensive care options. However, health insurance providers often deny benefits based on the argument that treatment for life-threatening eating disorders is not “medically necessary.” We have helped many young men and women with eating disorders hold their insurance providers responsible to fulfill the terms of their coverage.
- General insurance matters: If you’ve been denied, offered an unreasonably low payment, or are otherwise experiencing a conflict with your insurance company, we may be able to help you protect your rights and obtain a positive outcome while navigating the often complex claims process. We have represented clients in opposition to major insurance carriers, such as Aetna, Allstate, Cigna, Liberty Mutual, and Mutual of Omaha.
- Health insurance claims: Health insurance providers often attempt to deny coverage for treatments that are costly, risky, or complicated, even when such treatments are also medically necessary for insured persons’ health and survival. If it happens to you, you’re going to need a skilled advocate on your side to help you gain access to the care you need.
- Life insurance claims: Life insurance payouts are typically very costly for insurance providers, which means insurance providers are motivated to deny related claims. If your life insurance claim has been denied, get an experienced attorney on your side who understands your rights under ERISA law and can help you pursue the compensation you need.
- Long-term care insurance claims: It is typically very challenging and time-consuming to get long-term care (LTC) insurance claims paid, and people in need of such benefits are often impaired or disabled, making the process even more difficult to handle alone. Such claims are typically denied based on what’s in the “fine print” of insured parties’ policies.
- Long-term disability insurance claims: At Kantor & Kantor, LLP, we have successfully handled thousands of claims on behalf of clients in need of long-term care, and we may be able to help you get the care you need. We understand your rights, coverage, and needs, and we can help you if your long-term disability claim has been denied.
Call 818-886-2525 today to speak to an insurance lawyer in Los Angeles and find out more about how we can serve you during this time.