Our Values Drive Client Outcomes
Kantor & Kantor, LLP strives for client satisfaction! We have many happy clients who would love to share their stories with you. Take a look and read all of our testimonials below. If you are ready to start your consultation, please call us today at 818-886-2525.Leave a Review
- "Every staff member I encountered was polite and helpful and showed compassion.""This is what I sent to the firm; this should speak volumes to whoever is looking for a good lawyer. Good morning Mr. Kantor, I just wanted to personally reach out to you and say thank you very much for everything you did and all your help. Also, Every staff member I encountered was polite and helpful and showed compassion. That is a great reflection on you and your firm. Before I met you I was turned down by 2 other firms telling me my case was winnable, but there was nothing In it for them. You taking my case was a God send, it changed my life more than you may ever know. Thank you again for everything. I wish you all the best. If you would like to pass this message along to all who participated in my case you may."
- "I can’t thank Kantor & Kantor, LLP for helping make a difference.""I was referred to Kantor & Kantor, LLP for assistance with my Long Term Disability appeal. From start to finish, it was a team effort that made sure that there was effective support and communication. My case was treated with respect and professionalism. Most of all, I was advised of the progress at each step and finally, we celebrated our successful win of getting my appeal approved. I can’t thank Kantor & Kantor, LLP for helping make a difference in the outcome by winning my appeal!"
- "If you need representation, make Kantor and Kantor your FIRST CALL."
"My wife and I got turned down by 7 lawyers/law firms regarding our home insurance claim before we called Kantor and Kantor. The reason is, “You definitely have a solid case, but there isn’t enough there for me to spend the time on it.” Nothing could have been more infuriating than to hear that from EVERYONE. I then found Kantor and Kantor and was hesitant to call at first since they seemed like such a large firm, but I said, “Kantor and Kantor is my last ditch effort. If they say the same thing, we are done.” I called Kantor and Kantor and had a chance to speak to Jaclyn Conover who actually listened to us and understood our situation. She also had about a decade or more of experience defending insurance companies, so she knew the games they were playing. Jaclyn ended up being our lead counsel and she was nothing short of AMAZING. The moment she (and Kantor and Kantor) took us on as clients, we knew we would win.
Jaclyn treated us respectfully every step of the way, was attentive to details, and listened. She stuck it out with us for just under two years, but she cared as much on the last day as she did on day 1. Kantor and Kantor are lucky to have Jaclyn and I would highly recommend anyone choosing her to represent you. We also had an amazing paralegal helping us out named Carol Mormann and she helped to calm our nerves in between conversations with Jaclyn. Not to mention she was also always on top of her game. We also had the opportunity to work with Glenn and Lisa Kantor as well as the Senior Partner Alan Kassan.
Every single person from the top down at this firm is absolutely amazing and kind. Talk about squashing the bad wrap that lawyers can get. If you need representation, make Kantor and Kantor your FIRST CALL. Obviously, everyone will have a different case, and not all outcomes will be positive, but your chances of a positive outcome increase exponentially with Kantor and Kantor fighting for you."
Scott and Lauren
- "Kantor & Kantor was there for me in my hour of need and I know they’ll be there for you too.""Fifteen years ago, I suffered a traumatic brain injury and my life was upended. I contacted my LTD benefits provider and they began sending me benefit checks per the contract provisions. Two years into it, with no explanation, the checks stopped coming. I was desperate. I contacted Kantor & Kantor to inquire if they could help me. I spoke with Alan Kassan. I explained to Mr. Kassan all that had transpired and he agreed to help me. Kantor & Kantor filed a lawsuit on my behalf to get my LTD benefits reinstated. I have a very cloudy memory of this time, but eventually, Mr. Kassan, Mr. Kantor, and I met with a representative of my LTD provider for mediation. Over the course of a day, I was asked and answered many questions with regard to my injury and my ability to function. Mr. Kassan and Mr. Kantor were by my side offering me reassurance throughout what was the most stressful day of my life. Because my LTD provider had discontinued my benefits, I lost my home and had to ask for assistance from my family. At the end of the day, my LTD provider agreed to reinstate my benefits retroactively and pay me an additional sum as well. Kantor & Kantor were way more than fair when it came to the disposition of my award. I was really quite humbled and grateful that they would be so kind to me. My benefit checks resumed. Periodically, my LTD provider sends Kantor & Kantor requests for updated information as to my condition. For this purpose, I have been working with Denise Anderson, Paralegal, at Kantor & Kantor for many years. Denise is fantastic. Denise keeps everything on course. I have difficulty with memory and confusion, Denise knows this and helps me out in every way possible. Honestly, I don’t know where I would be without Denise, she has been a Godsend. I recommend anyone dealing with an insurance provider who has unjustly denied them benefits to contact Kantor & Kantor. Kantor & Kantor was there for me in my hour of need and I know they’ll be there for you too."
- "They're truly impressive."“The folks at Kantor & Kantor are so utterly professional and helpful, I'd recommend them in a heartbeat. I felt a sense of total reliability and dependability when working with them, which puts one at ease in potentially complicated legal situations. Their expertise in their practice areas is so clearly evident as well, and it's delivered to the client with both generous kindness and a no-nonsense approach that doesn't waste your time. They're truly impressive. Don't hesitate to reach out.”
- "Amazing attorneys and staff!"“Amazing attorneys and staff! So grateful for their professionalism and expertise. Thank you!”
- "I am so grateful to all the staff who worked on my case."“I highly recommend working with Kantor & Kantor if you need a lawyer for a long-term disability claim. I personally worked with Rhonda at Kantor & Kantor and she exceeded my expectations. She was extremely professional, caring, and competent. She was always available for questions and explained the entire appeal/lawsuit process to me in a clear and concise way. I felt understood and seen with Rhonda. Most importantly, my stress was greatly reduced knowing she was on the case. It gave me peace of mind that I was really being taken care of. She helped me gather the necessary documentation (which would have been a nightmare otherwise) to appeal my case. Ultimately, external factors made it so that I did not appeal/file suit in the end so I can't comment on that process however if I ever need an attorney in the future, I will definitely hire Rhonda/ Kantor & Kantor again. I am so grateful to all the staff who worked on my case.”
- "Excellent results and on-going competence that allows you to have peace of mind."“We highly recommend the Kantor & Kantor team and feel very blessed to have found them to represent us. We cannot praise Kantor & Kantor enough for all they did for us from start to finish in our disability claim. As it is coming to a close, we look back on how everyone we encountered at the firm was kind, responsive, and helpful as well as professional and a joy to work with. If you are looking for a company with excellent results and on-going competence that allows you to have peace of mind with your claim, you will find it in Kantor & Kantor.”
- "I was totally impressed."“I was seeking assistance with obtaining compensation for long-term/ short-term disability that I paid into. Amy Harrison with Kantor & Kantor was the first to respond. I informed her I was recently diagnosed with Stage III Breast Cancer. Amy was so engaging; her communication was excellent. I was never left wondering what was going on. Amy provided the next steps with every interaction. I was totally impressed. Amy is a strong asset to this firm. Thank you so much, Amy Harrison.”
- "Glenn and his team are unbeatable!"“Glenn is amazing! I was so terrified when our life insurance sent me a cancellation notice when my husband had already been diagnosed with ALS. They had sent the renewal notice invoice to an old address - I won't go into details but I was incredibly stressed, anxious, and terrified for my financial future when I called Glenn. He called me back immediately and was so calming and reassuring. His team was responsive and handled all the details with the company for me. All the while reassuring me! We ended up winning our case with a little extra on top and they paid his fees also. This was a horrendous experience but if you need top-notch help, Glenn and his team are unbeatable!”
- "Kantor And Kantor is by far the best disability law firm in the country."“Kantor And Kantor is by far the best disability law firm in the country. I interviewed many different Disability Lawyers and was extremely impressed with Kantor And Kantor. We won our disability case. With their guidance And in-depth knowledge of disability law, your case is with the best law firm at Kantor And Kantor. Special shout out to Tatiana as my appeal specialist. Her attention to detail and follow-up was superb.”
- "I highly recommend this firm."“I hired Kantor & Kantor on the recommendation of the National MS Society. They have been professional, responsive and most of all capable. The appeal process for long-term disability was daunting for me, but not for them. They know how to get the job done and my case was finally won. I’m so relieved to have the funds I deserve coming in. I couldn’t have done it without their help. I highly recommend this firm. Thank you, Glenn, and Tatiana.”
- "Their services saved my sanity and financial stability."“Excellent Law Firm to work with. Everyone is so helpful, friendly, and empathetic. They helped me navigate a long-term disability claim in spite of the insurance company's repeated attacks and denial of the claim. Their services saved my sanity and financial stability.”
- "Kantor's Staff are extremely professional and helpful."“Like many of us, I'm struggling to make it out of this pandemic...alive! The mental/physical complications continue to dominate my daily life. We all believe that insurance benefits will be available to us when we need it most. Unfortunately, this belief is far from the truth. I was in the ER from having complications with COVID-19 in early 2020 and continue to battle with these symptoms. My insurance company refused to acknowledge my struggles and actually denied my claim. As you would anticipate, this added to higher levels of emotional and physical stress to my pre-existing ailments! The real fear is not knowing what to expect next. In fact, the insurance company withheld all benefits for (2 years) and had the audacity to also cancel my "Life Insurance Coverage." They did this to avoid any liability in the event that I passed away. Without any benefits or assistance, I was forced to expend my personal savings and living off of personal loans. Can you imagine the pain and confusion??? I was forced to research and look for professional assistance with filing an appeal for my case. Please believe that the formal procedures and laws pertaining to "appeals" are convoluted! It requires thorough research and intricate knowledge/expertise. Thus, I made the decision to contact any law firm that will accept my case. Some of the firms didn't bother to respond and others swept my concerns under the rug. By sheer luck or fate, I was able to contact Kantor & Kantor. At first, I was highly skeptical that this law firm would even consider my case. Andrew Kantor personally returned my call and assured that they are able to help me. Of course, like any bewildered client, I was not even familiar with Kantor & Kantor's reputation. I finally felt at ease after further research and saw the incredible reviews of this law firm online. The entire "intake" process was a dream. Kantor's Staff are extremely professional and helpful; they literally walk you through everything! They also use the latest technology to help you with document submission and processing. Attorney Beth Davis was later assigned to my case, but rest assured that the entire Kantor & Kantor Team are collaborating with each other. Beth Davis and Wendy Castillo, you are both "Angels!!!" You were there with me every step of the way... You provided warmth and comfort throughout the most difficult times; you never hesitated to provide clarity and encouragement. More importantly, I never had to ask twice for updates. I know how difficult it is to deal with suffering or sick patients, and I'm not your only client! Thank you for everything you do and I personally know how difficult it is to "win" against the behemoth corporations. You literally chose this area of law because you care for your clients!"
- "Oh My God the whole process was like a dream."“We got justice because of Ms. Anna Maria Martin and Ms. Kelli Rice. Yes, our case was very difficult as we live in India and my husband has traumatic brain injuries and is permanently disabled with severe short-term memory loss, severe long-term memory loss, slurred speech, needing support to walk, unable to write, and seizures. So, his classmates from IITb consolidated his case and got a policy, and the Kantor Team of Ms. Anna Maria Martin and Ms. Kelli Rice took his case. Oh My God the whole process was like a dream. These Kantor guys are very capable and experts in their jobs and have very good hearts, respectively. They arranged so many virtual meetings with experts where his friends and some experts were his interpreters. Finally, we got justice. We will give Kantor-2 Team Ms. Anna Maria Martin and Ms. Kelli Rice 10/10. :)”
- "We simply would not have won without her."“We won! Against one of the biggest corporations in the United States. I knew this was going to be very intense and strategic but wow I was not ready for it. Anna was very supportive of my sister and me during the whole case. This was very important to us as we did not know at times what was happening. I know we asked her some dumb questions but every time she answered them completely and timely without making us feel stupid. She is a great chess master as this whole situation was akin to a gigantic chess match with very important outcomes. Her knowledge of the law was awesome. One thing I can tell you is I would never want to be disposed of or cross-examined by Anna Martin. We simply would not have won without her."
- "I would highly recommend Mr. Brehm and this firm for any ERISA case."“I had a very good experience with Brent Brehm at Kantor & Kantor, who handled my ERISA case. CFS is not an easy illness to prove, and I had done my own very detailed initial appeals, which doubtless made it more challenging for Mr. Brehm. Nonetheless, he did a masterful job of representing me. Mr. Brehm was professional and personable as well. He and the very experienced attorneys at Kantor and Kantor make a formidable team that definitely keeps the opposition on their toes. I would highly recommend Mr. Brehm and this firm for any ERISA case.”
- "Elizabeth was so kind and compassionate."“Elizabeth was so tremendously helpful from day one in providing guidance and support through a mental health-based case. Elizabeth was so kind and compassionate and I felt she was not only invested in supporting me through my case but in my overall wellbeing.”
- "Dear Brent & Kantor & Kantor team,""I would like to thank you for all of your hard work the last six years. It has been a long road together and I am so incredibly thankful to have found you. My illness has been difficult, but I have found much comfort in knowing that you and your team were doing everything you could to help me. I will be forever grateful for you determination and confidence in my case. Your kindness has meant the world to my family and to me and we could not thank you enough. Please take care and keep doing what you’re doing, because it is a beautiful thing to help people the way that you do."
- "Stellar! so grateful to have been referred to them."“Glenn Kantor is the most sincere and generous attorney I've ever encountered. He used his time so efficiently on the case to ensure we had the best value, and went above and beyond offering pro bono work as well! His understanding of the case were spot on, as evidenced by our successful outcome. He is so experienced and bright and dedicated. I cannot recommend him and his son, Andrew - their practice- enough. Stellar! so grateful to have been referred to them.”
- "I am Thankful I found them!"“Great people who know what they are doing!! It is more than reassuring in uncertain times to have a Kind and Educated Team on my side to walk through the unknowns. I am Thankful I found them!!! Thank YOU Mr. Glenn Kantor, Sommer and Team. I will literally sleep better having my questions answered."
- "Highly recommended."“I live on the east coast and recently reached out to Kantor & Kantor with a legal matter arising out of California. I sent a direct message from the website and was contacted within minutes by Glenn Kantor. He took time to listen, answer questions, address my concerns and discuss at length the options available. His knowledge, experience, professionalism and kindness put my mind at ease. I am thankful for his advice. Highly recommended.”
- "Kantor & Kantor is terrific."“As a lawyer myself, and married to another lawyer, my standards for great lawyering are very high. Kantor & Kantor is terrific. They managed our matter with professionalism, quick responses, and they secured a better result than we anticipated. The Kantor firm provides honest advice and help that works to deal with an insurance company.”
- "Highly professional and very knowledgeable expertise."“I want to sincerely thank and highly recommend the Kantor & Kantor law firm. They have been assisting and supporting me with my disability claim flawlessly for more than 12 years. Through their highly professional and very knowledgeable expertise, my claim has been paid monthly without missing a beat. They have always been there to protect me and my rights to my claim, and never fail to promptly and accurately resolve any questions or potential issues, which I have never had thanks to them. I mostly deal with Denise, the paralegal assigned to my case, and she has always been so responsive and compassionate to me with any questions I have had.”
- "I would highly recommend Kantor & Kantor, LLP and if the need arose, I’d use them again."“Staff was extremely knowledgeable, courteous and prompt in returning calls and answering questions we had. The support we received from Elizabeth G. helped us navigate the complex healthcare system. I would highly recommend Kantor & Kantor, LLP and if the need arose, I’d use them again.”
- "Outstanding competence, compassion, patience, hard work, and perseverance won my claim appeal."“Rhonda Buckner Harris is wonderful! Her outstanding competence, compassion, patience, hard work, and perseverance won my claim appeal. The appeal procedures have thousands of pages, with complex requirements, and complicated insurance legalese. The insurance company kept asking for more and more information every time. The process can easily wear out even a healthy person, so going through it alone is next to impossible. When I contacted Kantor & Kantor I was desperate and had no idea what to do. Rhonda Harris immediately started working on the appeal package, and answered all my questions. She made sure that all the communication with the insurance co. went through her office and this made it so much easier for me. I felt protected throughout the entire process. I am absolutely convinced that, without her, I would have given up. Do not give up. Reach out for help so you may get what you deserve.”
- "Thanks to the Team at Kantor and Kantor."“I'm happy with the care Tim Rozelle and Glenn Kantor took of my case honestly, I didn't think anyone could help me, but Kantor and Kantor really came through I appreciate everything they did for me the outcome was awesome. Thanks to the Team at Kantor and Kantor.”
- "I highly recommend them."“If you need help dealing with insurance companies this is the attorney group you will need. Very helpful, attentive and always there to answer questions. I highly recommend them.”
- "I have been very happy with my experience."“I have been very happy with my experience. I had an issue 10 years ago and I called Glenn at Kantor & Kantor back then because I was not treated well by the company I have for my disability. Glenn told me if I ever had an issue like that again to call him. Ten years later, I was having an issue again and Glenn defended me. I also felt heard and understood about the constant pain I am which was important to me. I am so grateful to Glenn and his assistant Sharee for their support!”
- "Kantor and Kantor gets results."“Kantor and Kantor gets results. My sister was turned down by a major insurance company for her long term assisted living benefits. My sister received the benefits and for the past 10 years K and K has managed the payments along with eliminating any insurance company issues.”
- "I highly recommend Kantor & Kantor."“I don't know where to begin. I've been having issues with my insurance provider, BCBS, and wasn't able to get the service I needed. I needed treatment and care but they weren't willing to charge me in-network prices for an out-of-network provider even though they don't have any in-network providers available to treat me. At the suggestion of my therapist, I contacted Kantor & Kantor and Jen responded quickly. She read through all my documents, insurance plan, and other supporting documents to help me make a case. She even scheduled a conference call with Lisa, an attorney on staff, to help me with my case. They did all of this on their own free time and treated my case as pro bono. They really went above and beyond to help someone who wasn't even a formal client. It was wonderful having someone on my side. I am still having issues with BCBS of Michigan, so I am thinking about retaining them for an actual lawsuit. My hesitation is with my final situation and not them. I highly recommend Kantor & Kantor. Thank you, Jen and Lisa for all your help.”
- "I would recommend them to anyone needing their services!"“I had a great experience working with Kantor & Kantor. They were very responsive and thoughtful. I would recommend them to anyone needing their services!”
- "I highly recommend Kantor & Kantor LLP they are definitely the gold standard!"“Kantor & Kantor has been managing my case for over a year now. Everyone has treated me with respect and compassion. Very professional staff and caring! They are organized and present information clearly and understandable. They listen to your needs and are prompt in handling your communication with them. I highly recommend Kantor & Kantor LLP they are definitely the gold standard! Thank you Glen, Stacey, Monika and Kim for your kindness and professionalism!”
- "Elizabeth was professional, understanding and compassionate."“Elizabeth Green was tremendous, I needed help and she was there for me. I was so happy when she agreed to take my case, my claim was denied for my radiation treatment and I was left with an insurmountable bill. Elizabeth was professional, understanding and compassionate. I highly recommended her without any hesitation, she is who you need in your corner. Elizabeth is a credit to Kantor & Kantor…”
- "Top-notch lawyer who we highly recommend."“We are very impressed by Elizabeth Green of Kantor & Kantor. We find her to be a very sharp attorney and an extremely strong negotiator. She consistently demonstrates a good balance of aggressively advocating for us while maintaining her poise both in discussions with opposing counsel and in matters before the judge. She is also very quick on her feet during hearings. Elizabeth is great at explaining the process, understand our goals, giving us regular updates and asking for our input when appropriate. We are very happy working with Elizabeth - - she is a top-notch lawyer who we highly recommend.”
- "I wholeheartedly recommend them!"“I can't say enough good things about Kantor and Kantor! I'm a 7 time cancer survivor who's Long Term Care insurance abruptly ended my claim. It was devastating, financially and emotionally. Everyone at Kantor and Kantor was kind, professional and helpful. They got my Long Term Care insurance back in very little time. I wholeheartedly recommend them!”
- "I will definitely call Mr. Kantor to represent us in the future""We talked to several different firms before I made the choice to talk to Kantor & Kantor. My husband and I were having a hard time dealing with The Hartford and LTD denial. Mr. Kantor spoke with us directly and told us how to handle the appeal letter. He was honest in telling us he did not think we needed an attorney yet. He gave us guidelines for our letter and gave us suggestions on our steps to take. Sure enough, he was correct! The Hartford reinstated my husband’s LTD payments within weeks of us sending the letter. I will definitely call Mr. Kantor to represent us in the future."
- "There is a special place reserved in Heaven for them. AAAAAA++++++!""Our daughter has been critically ill with anorexia the past 2.5 years. Lisa Kantor and the entire K&K team have been supportive to our family. Their practice is incredibly giving, compassionate and dedicated to upholding patients and families with eating disorders. There is NO better legal advice to be gained than K&K when it comes to advocating and/or litigating for health insurance coverage to treat eating disorders. There is a special place reserved in Heaven for them. AAAAAA++++++!"
- "We recommend Elizabeth Green without any reservations""There's not much more scary than your teenager being hospitalized with the most deadly of all mental health illnesses, anorexia. While around 20% of all patients diagnosed with anorexia eventually succumb to the disease, insurance companies (for us it was United Healthcare) who are paid large premiums deny life saving treatment to patients. That's when you call Kantor & Kantor! After we had tried everything we could to get UHC to do the right thing, we contacted Elizabeth Green at Kantor for help. Elizabeth was compassionate, understanding, patient and very communicative with us as she guided us through each step of how to handle everything related to dealing with UHC and what we needed to do to prepare for filing a lawsuit. It took 3 years of shear determination to never let down our collective guard with Elizabeth leading the way. We received a judgement in our favor with the judge chastising UHC in a strongly worded decision that will hopefully be used by other families seeking to make insurance companies responsible for paying their share for life saving eating disorder treatment. Best of all, our teen is doing well now! We recommend Elizabeth Green without any reservations to have on your side against the biggest insurance company bullies out there!"
- "Calm, accessible, and extremely skilled""Although I am a lawyer myself, I was surprised at how shocked and vulnerable I felt when my employer's LTD carrier denied my claim after having paid me three years of benefits. Because of my disability and my lack of experience in insurance law, I knew I needed experienced representation. I interviewed several lawyers and decided on Corinne Chandler at Kantor & Kantor. What initially impressed me was her manner and her experience representing insurers. As time went on, I found her to be calm, accessible, and extremely skilled. She was able to reverse the insurer's decision on the first appeal without the need to get into litigation. She literally saved me from financial ruin. I couldn't recommend her more highly."
- "Extremely knowledgeable, caring, and honest""Kantor and Kantor is a great firm to work with. I worked with both Andrew and Corinne, and they were great. I cannot recommend them enough if you need an attorney for your long-term disability case. I found them to be extremely knowledgeable, caring, and honest. They go above and beyond and I can’t thank them enough. Having a legal case pending is an extremely stressful thing, especially when one has a disability. Having people who care on your team makes all the difference. 5+ stars."
- "Kind and patient""The team at Kantor and Kantor, particularly Andrew Kantor and his Intake Specialist Amy, have been kind to me, and patient with my many questions and concerns. In battling for disability benefits, they're versed in my illness which makes them not only better suited to help but empathetic to my difficulties as well. They're also pragmatic, and don't sugar-coat the legal realities."
- "Out of this world""Owners and HR Administrators are out of this world."
- "Truly a standout practice""Truly a standout practice helping individuals get the benefits or care they are due when insurance companies deny before treatment providers authorize step down."
- "Exceptional lawyers""I highly recommend Liz Hopkins and Sue Meter. Very professional and very helpful. Wonderful to deal with too! Exceptional lawyers."
- "Very thorough and strongly fought for me""I highly recommend the law firm of Kantor and Kantor. I was recently represented by Glenn Kantor and Brent Brehm. They were very thorough and strongly fought for me. I really appreciate the work they did on my behalf."
- "Hands down the best""I owe them my life. They helped me get all my benefits that I was owed. I was on the brink of being homeless. Thank you Kantor & Kantor!! Hands down the best!
- "This is the firm you should contact first""This is the firm you should contact first... the firm has one goal and that is to protect defend and win your case with you on their mind- super friendly and available 24/7!"
- "Lisa and her team are the best in class in the country""Lisa and her team are the best in class in the country in dealing with ERISA law issues. Throughout the process, Lisa was compassionate, forthright, and communicated clearly. Her prominence in this field of law (appearing on the floor of Congress) and her meticulous analysis yielded great outcomes."
- "Extremely helpful and communicative""This attorney group took on my wife's six-year-old insurance claim and got her a good settlement. They were extremely helpful and communicative."
- "Helped me get a great settlement""I have been disabled since 2015. My disability insurance company denied my claim. Kantor & Kantor represented me and with little work required by me, helped me get a great settlement. Thank you Kantor & Kantor."
- "I am very pleased with the work that Glenn did for me in this matter""I first met Glenn when I was considering disability due to health concerns that were preventing me from doing my job. He carefully reviewed my situation, including my employer's disability policy, before advising me on the feasibility of obtaining disability benefits. Once I decided to go on disability he worked with me to make sure that I received the benefits available from the state of California and the employer's private disability policy. Later on, he advised me on how to go on long-term Social Security disability. He also intervened when the employer's disability insurance company threatened to terminate my benefits. As a result of his efforts, and those of his staff, I was able to collect disability benefits during the entire time I was unable to work. I am very pleased with the work that Glenn did for me in this matter."
- "Always replied to my questions and concerns""I feel so lucky that I hired this office to handle my long-term disability case. I searched online and found this office. Brent Brehm handled my case very professionally. He carefully reviewed all the details of the case and followed up very closely. He always replied to my questions and concerns in a timely manner. Eventually, my case was nicely settled. Thank you, Brent!"
- "Knowledgeable, professional, honest, and thorough in my representation""Kantor and Kantor did an excellent job in representing me in my ERISA disability appeal. They were knowledgeable, professional, honest, and thorough in my representation. The result was that my benefits were reinstated."
- "Nearly eight years later Lisa remains an advocate in my life""Lisa Kantor, of Kantor and Kantor, single-handedly took on my former insurance company, United Behavioral Health, over their neglect and denial of care for my life-threatening eating disorder. Nearly eight years later Lisa remains an advocate in my life and in my care, and I have no hesitation in saying that were it not for her, and her excellent, intelligent, thorough work, I would not be alive today. Today I'm in early recovery from a 19 year, life-threatening eating disorder. It nearly took my life. Lisa changed that."
- "I would highly recommend them to anyone with an insurance claim""As you can imagine dealing with a claim enforcement from a large company is almost impossible. The legal representation I received from the law office of Kantor & Kantor (Alan Kassan and Brent Brehm) was top-notch. They kept in touch with me as necessary providing me updates and explaining to me the nuances of my case in simple terms given all their complexities. I want to thank them both again for their professionalism and knowledge. I would highly recommend them to anyone with an Insurance claim. Thank you for the favorable outcome."
- "I would definitely recommend him and the firm to any of my family members or anyone who needs a good lawyer to get the job done""Mr. Glen Kantor and his firm are very thorough and responsive. It was very easy to work with him throughout my case without any hiccups or delays. I provided the information and the documents at the beginning that he required and he did the rest of the work until the end of my case. My case was very unique since CIGNA denied coverage for my Three-Level Artificial Disc Replacement in the lumbar section of my spine in Germany due to the FDA’s stand on multi-level disc replacement as being an “unproven procedure”. I had to pay out of pocket to have my surgery done in Germany and Mr. Glen Kantor was able to work with me on my case against CIGNA thousands of miles away from the States. I would definitely recommend him and the firm to any of my family members or anyone who needs a good lawyer to get the job done."
- "Glenn Kantor has proven himself to be an invaluable resource and a kind heart""I reached out to Glenn Kantor after being rejected for my LTD. He immediately got back to me, scheduled a call, and gave me key pointers on what to and what not to include in my appeal. I sent him a draft of my appeal and he suggested edits (all free of charge!). I am currently waiting to hear back from my LTD, but in case things don't go smoothly, I will reach out to Glenn without hesitation to take on this case- as he has proven himself to be an invaluable resource and a kind heart. Many thanks, Glenn for all your help!"
- "They had my best interest in mind""When I contacted Kantor & Kantor I was in a desperate situation and from the initial conversation I felt that they had my best interest in mind. Brent Brehm was always positive yet realistic about matters. I would absolutely call them if I ever need legal assistance in the future."
- "I am extremely satisfied with the outcome of my case""Deciding to be represented by Kantor and Kantor was one of the best decisions I’ve made. Everyone I dealt with was professional, knowledgeable, and excellent at their jobs. I am extremely satisfied with the outcome of my case and would very highly recommend them to anyone."
- "He got me the full settlement I was hoping for""I can't say enough good about Glenn Kantor and his firm. It's not really all that difficult to find a skilled attorney and certainly, Glenn and all his associates qualify as that. What sets this firm, and Glenn in particular apart is an honest desire to help "the little guy". This was demonstrated right from the start when Glenn took time away from a family celebration on a Saturday to meet with me. I was favorably impressed with the office as a whole but even more so when I noticed the prominent stack of toys in the corner of his personal office. He goes out of his way to put you at your ease. He got me the full settlement I was hoping for, which needless to say pleased me greatly, but I would recommend him even if it hadn't gone that way. This firm demonstrated all the professionalism you want in an attorney along with the genuine humanity you need when you're going up against a brutal corporation. My daughter was recently in a similar situation and I told her not to consider anyone else. You really can't give a better endorsement than that."
- "Mr. Kantor. You are a rarity""Over the past few months, Andrew Kantor has helped me so much; there are no words to describe his generosity, smarts, or experience. He was recommended to me by a professional medical organization because my employer's short-term disability administrator (Sedgwick) was giving me a really hard time. Andrew Kantor is very knowledgeable and gave me the courage to keep going, all the while providing me with great, and I mean great advice. And he did not charge a dime; I would have been more than happy to pay him for his advice but he declined. He answered questions both via email and telephone, I never felt rushed or that he didn't really care. Through his guidance and patience, I am now approved for STD for many months, and I will hire him when the time comes for LTD, at which time I will need to bring him on board formally. It is refreshing and wonderful to have my faith in humanity restored. Thank you, Mr. Kantor. You are a rarity."
- "Mr. Kantor and his staff are so incredibly kind, generous, professional, and thoughtful""If you have a disease called ME/CFS, Andrew Kantor is THE attorney to retain to win your long term disability case. These cases are notoriously difficult to win, but Mr. Kantor is adept at beating the insurance companies at their own game by understanding the nuances of this disabling disease. Having a lawyer who understands your condition better than the medical examiners hired by LTD companies is key to winning your case. Mr. Kantor also has an impressive knowledge of cardiopulmonary testing, which often provides the definitive evidence in a ME/CFS case, yet is often used out of context. In addition to being a very skillful disability lawyer, Mr. Kantor and his staff are so incredibly kind, generous, professional, and thoughtful. He will bring peace of mind throughout your disability case. It is with my highest regard that I recommend Andrew Kantor for LTD cases involving ME/CFS – there is no better choice!"
- "If you have questions about retirement, disability, or insurance, call them!""I highly recommend this law firm! After my father died and I realized that there were some issues with his life insurance, I started "law firm shopping" as it were. I am so thankful that I chose Kantor & Kantor, LLP. They were responsive to my initial inquiry and quite kind during what was a very tough time in my life. They listened to my story, gave advice, and took action once I hired them. They were professional, yet courteous. They took care of everything and made sure to keep me in the loop during the critical moments of my case. They fought hard for a not-so-easy case and I would recommend them to anyone! I worked specifically with Glenn Kantor and Brent Brehm; they were both responsive, detail-orientated, and fierce fighters (which is needed during these types of situations). They "go to the mat" for their clients and I am most appreciative! If you are looking for some help with your legal issues (disability, insurance, etc), I would strongly encourage you to reach out to this firm and tell them your story and see if they could help! If you have questions about retirement, disability, or insurance, call them! They could help you make an informed decision that could save your or your loved ones' distress down the road!"
- "My experience with Kantor & Kantor was excellent""My experience with Kantor & Kantor was excellent. Andrew and Glenn believed in me and worked relentlessly for the successful resolution of my case. And on a personal level, they and their colleagues saw me through a very rough patch and I'm most grateful."
- "If you are mulling over an insurance problem, I definitely recommend you contact Kantor & Kantor!""Have to share my great experience with Kantor & Kantor. I needed advice on a long-term-care insurance issue. I was doing internet research late at night and found the Kantor & Kantor website; I could see they were very experienced in insurance litigation. So I filled out the easy "Contact Us" form, and within minutes I received an e-mail confirmation that an attorney would contact me soon. Sure enough, the very next day, I received an e-mail from Glenn Kantor. We then spoke on the phone and he was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly to boot. Glenn had the answers I needed. If you are mulling over an insurance problem, I definitely recommend you contact Kantor & Kantor!"
- "I highly recommend consulting Kantor & Kantor if you have a disability insurance issue""When my wife's disability insurance was cut off, we knew that if we appealed by ourselves, the big insurance machine would chew us up. Thankfully we were referred to Kantor & Kantor. In the first phone call with Kantor & Kantor demonstrated immediately that they knew the games that our insurance company plays and how to win. After prevailing in the case, Kantor & Kantor continues to be in touch to make sure that payments continue. I highly recommend consulting Kantor & Kantor if you have a disability insurance issue."
- "Mr. Kantor was very professional & knowledgeable""I was denied a claim by an insurance company saying that I was no longer eligible for that claim, even the insurance company continued to collect monthly premiums from me for over 6 years. I was recommended to Kantor & Kantor and they agreed to meet me at my convenience. Even though my claim was not that large of a settlement, Glen Cantor himself, met with me and expressed that I was being wronged by the insurance company. Mr. Kantor was very professional & knowledgeable with his explanation of the situation I was encountering. During the hearing, I also worked with an associate, Brent Brehm, who handle my case extremely well. He knew all the facts of my situation and countered the opposition quickly with accurate, appropriate responses. I got what I wanted from my case and this was due to the professional representation I received. Again, I did not know of this group but through a recommendation and then looking them up on the internet. If you have any problems with an insurance company, I would highly recommend that you contact Kantor & Kantor."
- "We were awarded the full amount due""Ms. Schwartz was very professional and treated us with care and concern. Although the process took time, she kept us well informed every step of the way. In the end, her expertise won the case and we were awarded the full amount due. We highly recommend Kantor and Kantor; their service is exceptional."
- "I would highly recommend this law firm""My situation was regarding a private disability firm's cancellation of insurance without regard to my surgeon diagnosing a second spinal fusion surgery. I was so ill, that it was difficult to consider a lawsuit. My first conversation was with Partner Glenn Kantor. He was kind and asked quality questions. It was a relief when he decided to take on my case. I was assigned two wonderful attorneys, Brent Brehm and Sarah Demers. They carefully walked me through the process. Both of them set available during a long Zoom Mediation. I did not feel pressured to make a certain decision. During mediation, they presented me clearly with the options as they became available. That was so helpful as I had the chance to understand the impact of my decision whatever it was. I didn't understand that they couldn't guarantee me the result. But our family is very grateful for them walking alongside us and the end results. I would highly recommend this Law Firm and especially the legal team that was assigned to our case. I want to add that we had the additional element of the covid-19 added to our situation. But even with that difficulty, they handled our situation very very well."
- "Went the extra mile to explain the nuances of the case every step of the way""My experience with Kantor & Kantor was outstanding. I was referred to Kantor & Kantor through a family friend and I could not be more pleased with their services. Kantor & Kantor took on my complicated ERISA case and it became very clear earlier on I was in good hands. Glenn Kantor and Brent Brehm are both extremely knowledgeable and thorough, maintaining patience, compassion, and professionalism throughout our entire journey. As the main contact at the firm, Brent was extremely communicative and engaging and consistently ensured I was up to date and well informed of the case details. He responded to any questions or concerns quickly and went the extra mile to explain the nuances of the case every step of the way. I am so thankful for the expertise and support of the Kantor & Kantor firm and I highly recommend their services!"
- "Quickly noticed his passion for working with us""I was pleasantly surprised to hear of a local attorney with experience working with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patients. I appreciated the complimentary phone consultation and quickly noticed his passion for working with us. To my surprise, I learned that he also meets with the Solve ME/CFS Advisory Counsel! I think Andrew, or anyone at Kantor & Kantor, is someone to consider working with for your disability needs. A consultation would be an easy way to quickly figure that out for yourself. By the way, Susan was my first point of contact and she was absolutely perfect. She was friendly and I didn't feel like I was being a bother with all my questions. She scheduled my phone appt with Andrew and made sure to follow up with me. Thank you, Susan!"
- "The appeal was won and I am not sure where I would have been without them""My journey has been unpleasant and challenging! Trying to vent through my health issues and “doing what’s right” found me in the hands of attorneys. This firm came to me through a trusted recommendation. At wit's end, I was not sure what to do. It was recommended that I contact Kantor & Kantor. I spoke with Andrew Kantor and within our first phone conversation, I finally felt like I had someone in my court. He listened to my story, showed empathy for my journey, and immediately took me under his wing. He not only gave me comfort he touched my heart with his kindness and words of hope. Along with Andrew, I have also been working with his associate Beth. She too was amazing. She was patient and detailed. Beth had to go through a lot with me, and since my health issues compromised some of my skills, I was so grateful! Fast forward, the appeal was won and I am not sure where I would have been without them."
- "They were straightforward with what they thought the outcomes would be""Brent and the team at Kantor & Kantor have made a difficult situation easier. Their attention to detail and compassion went a long way to helping my family and getting our situation resolved. My sister met with them originally and I was skeptical about our chances of getting my dad's insurance case resolved. I am a realistic, bottom-line person. Knowing this process would take time and patience, Kantor and Kantor, kept us up to date with the status of our case and answered our questions. I was pleasantly surprised and happy with the outcome of our case and their attention to detail. We had concerns as most people would, but they were straightforward with what they thought the outcomes would be. Brent was our point of contact and he answered our questions and made us feel at ease. I would recommend Kantor and Kantor and their team to help me with my retirement and insurance questions."
- "Most caring, kind, and intelligent attorneys I've ever had the pleasure to meet and work with""Andrew Kantor is one of the most caring, kind, and intelligent attorneys I've ever had the pleasure to meet and work with. Especially when facing the stressful prospect of legal suit against a 70 billion revenue insurance company. I was able to resolve my situation before we had to file the case in court, but Andrew was right there genuinely happy to help guide me. Most importantly for me, Andrew was responsive at a respectable time. I know who I will reach out to anytime I'm in need of further assistance in this case or others, and that is Andrew Kantor of Kantor & Kantor, LLP."
- "He clearly wanted to help and put my interests above his own""I consulted attorney Kantor on ERISA issues. I had not known whether litigation will be needed or not. Attorney Kantor provided such a great consultation, that the other side conceded and, at least for now, litigation is not needed. Throughout the consultation, it was clear to me that Attorney Kantor was extremely knowledgeable, and was willing to offer advice, but most importantly, he clearly wanted to help and put my interests above his own. This is an extremely rare combination in an attorney. This attorney epitomizes the best in the profession, and he has my trust and vote of confidence."
- "My experience with Kantor & Kantor LLP was outstanding!""My experience with Kantor & Kantor LLP was outstanding! The service and professionalism of both the attorneys and staff were excellent, and their expertise in the area of disability law is clear. In particular, I worked with attorney Glenn Kantor who obtained unexpectedly amazing results in a long-term disability benefits case. We are so grateful to Glenn and his team for their help!"
- "Not only extremely knowledgeable but also understanding of my situation was a blessing""My life insurance case was handled in what I found to be a very honest and professional manner. From my initial contact with Amy through the resolution with Brent Brehm and Glenn Kantor, my questions were addressed and I was able to get through the process, confident that I had highly competent attorneys looking out for my best interests. Dealing with the loss of a spouse is difficult enough, so having attorneys that are not only extremely knowledgeable but also understanding of my situation was a blessing."
- "Treated My Case Like It Mattered to Them Personally""As a person with limited means suffering from a disability, it seemed like David v. Goliath taking on the insurance company. The team at Kantor and Kantor helped restore my dignity along with my benefits. I didn't want anything more than what was justly owed to me by my policy, Even though my claim wasn't a huge case, it was essential to take care of my family's daily needs. Kantor and Kantor treated my case like it mattered to them personally, I am grateful I finally made the call to Mr. Kantor. These professionals know the law!"
- "They focus on the details""Amazing firm! Tim Rozelle is a truly compassionate individual. His work ethic and drive were visible in his willingness to be available outside of normal work hours and even on weekends. They focus on the details and were able to help us obtain the care that will improve and extend my wife's life! Thank you!"
- "Corrine has always treated me better than if I were family""Corrine Chandler has been my attorney for more than seven years, Corrine is an excellent, extremely knowledgeable, very competent attorney. In addition, Corrine is very personable; Corrine has always treated me better than if I were family, answering every one of my questions and concerns quickly and accurately. Corrine helped me navigate what could have been a very stressful situation. It's tough enough going on disability, it is stressful with the uncertainty of obtaining benefits that you are entitled to from any large company for me, and probably most individuals is a daunting task. Corrine and her team have always been there at every turn. The peace of mind knowing that someone is there to fight for your rights, leaving you to focus on your condition is priceless. I highly recommend Corrine and her team at Kantor & Kantor."
- "I highly recommend Glenn and his team without hesitation""Glen Kantor and his firm are very thorough prompt and responsive. It was very easy to work with him throughout my case without any issues. I provided the information and the documents in the beginning that he was needed and he and his team worked at lightning speed to get my case filed and resolved. My case was very unique since United Healthcare denied coverage for Harvoni, new HCV Medication, and my condition and liver cirrhosis were rapidly deteriorating. In an era of a newly available cure and medical guidelines changing by the moment, Glenn and his team were on top of it all. His level of responsiveness and accuracy combined with his knowledge of the very specific laws are amazing and on point. I highly recommend Glenn and his team without hesitation. If I have any issues in the future he is the only one I will call for help."
- "Professional, courteous, ethical, patient, nice, and still represented me well""Mr. Kantor and his entire firm took a very difficult and complicated case and used their unique experience and backgrounds to resolve a truly tangled mess for me regarding ERRSA law. They were communicative, worked with and around my disabilities with patience and a good bedside manner, and shielded me from the parts I didn't need to and shouldn't have been involved with. everyone I worked with was professional, courteous, ethical, patient, nice, and still represented me well in a very difficult court case."
- "Very Patient and Understanding""Fantastic communication great people. Very patient and understanding. Excellent results."
- "Always doing the right thing by her clients""We would highly recommend hiring the Kantor and Kantor law firm. We found them based on extensive internet searches, after interviewing several competing firms, and we are so glad to have selected them to handle our case. They assigned the absolute best attorney to our case, Jaclyn Conover, who had significant experience on the opposing side and actually worked for insurance companies before so she knew exactly how to approach our unique bad-faith case. The firm's systems for conference calls, scheduling meetings, and disbursing payments were all very smooth and professional. Our experience with Jaclyn could not be expressed in words. She embodies a true expert in the insurance field and is a tough negotiator - always doing the right thing by her clients. She allowed us to feel comfortable in a situation that was so stressful and difficult to navigate and used her skillset to obtain the best possible outcome for us. This firm is truly lucky to have such a responsive, hard-working, and top notch attorney on their team. We also appreciated Jaclyn's ability to communicate legal processes and expectations clearly with us, and she did not create any doubt in our minds as to what the best path forward would be. Kantor and Kantor took on our case and believed in us the entire way through, securing a favorable outcome that gave us a peace of mind."
- "Life Changing Outcome""I cannot recommend this working with this firm more highly. I began a medical leave in Feb 2020 to focus on diagnosing and treating worsening complex chronic illnesses and applied for STD benefits through my employer immediately. I was denied by the insurance company quite quickly and then found Kantor & Kantor to help me appeal the denial. Towards the end of my leave, it was clear that my illnesses were severe enough that I was going to be unable to return to work, and thus I began working with the firm as a long-term client to handle my case. Over the past 22 months, they've handled all administrative aspects of dealing with the insurance company in the appeal process and have connected me with specialized expensive medical testing and expert witnesses for my case that has also had an added benefit of helping my treating physicians better understand my disability and day-to-day impairments (and they pay for upfront for all these costs until you receive a beneficial outcome, so nothing comes out of pocket as you are working with them). Quite happily, they notified me earlier this past month that the insurance company reversed their denial of my benefits and that I would be awarded nearly 2 years of STD & LTD backpay and LTD benefits moving forward. Given that my spouse has been working multiple jobs to keep us afloat, this is a life changing outcome, and really a testament to their expertise given how hard the insurance company was fighting my case. I fully trust that they will continue to manage my case expertly moving forward, as every person I have worked with at Kantor & Kantor thus far has gone out of their way to be of assistance with so much care and attention. I have the deepest appreciation for Kelli Rice, my paralegal up until this point, and Corinne Chandler and Andrew Kantor, my lawyers. I would have completely given up without their help - emotionally, it is a highly draining and traumatic process to fight so hard for benefits while dealing with severe chronic illness, and I believe it was 1000% worth it for us to hire their assistance. I would not hesitate to heartily recommend them to anyone dealing with complex chronic illness (such as severe ME/CFS & POTS/dysautonomia) who is seeking to obtain private disability benefits through an employer. They truly understand these illnesses and how to advocate effectively for those of us affected by them."
- "Your kindness will never be forgotten""Dear Glenn, Several weeks ago, you graciously met with my husband and me and provided us with invaluable advice vis a vis his application for Long Term Disability and the Voluntary Transition Plan offered by his employer. Your calming presence and thoughtful guidance was so gratefully appreciated and we both felt much lighter as we left your office. We are pleased to advise you that David's application for LTD was approved the day after we met with you (sigh of relief)! Had it not been, we knew when were we would go for representation. We both want to thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity of spirit. Your kindness will never be forgotten. With Warmest Regards, Lori and David C."
Lori & David
- "First of all, I want to express my extreme gratitude for probably saving my daughter's life.""First of all, I want to express my extreme gratitude for probably saving my daughter's life. By staying in treatment, the improvement is remarkable. She had been in eating disorder facilities many times, and treatment had been interrupted repeatedly by Anthem Blue Cross's denying benefits. Many of the health professionals were telling me that maybe my daughter was a hopeless case. You both gave me hope. She is still struggling with some residual issues around eating, but the change in her attitude, her ability to assess her own recovery, and her wish to live instead of to die, is evident in her life. Now she is back in school, after years of having her education disrupted by the eating disorder. She goes places with friends, and even goes out to restaurants for fun! This year marked the first holiday season for many years, when she had not been in a treatment facility. Other people gave up and you didn't. I can't thank you enough. You took the action that was necessary to keep my daughter in treatment long enough for it to work."
- "I won the appeal""Hi Glenn- This is a very belated thank you for your generous assistance and advice last summer, when I was appealing UBH's decision for my son. I won the appeal, at least for care at the partial hospitalization level (they wouldn't budge on residential, but the facility was accepting the partial care reimbursement for residential treatment). But the appeal was a great moral victory, and I think it's a great thing to have in the record, just in case he needs to go for treatment again. Thanks again for your generous help, I was very grateful for it. Wishing you a most happy Thanksgiving."
- "I am so grateful for all your efforts and I'm sure glad you were on my side fighting for me.""Dear Alan - I just wanted to send you a special note of thanks for all your hard work on behalf of me and my case. I am so grateful for all your efforts and I'm sure glad you were on my side fighting for me."
- "Thank you a zillion times for your patience and time and absolutely helpful information.""Thank you a zillion times for your patience and time and absolutely helpful information. You've helped me understand my position with my disability insurance and payments so much better. There is some real comfort in feeling anchored in knowledge…of what is and what might be in the future. Thanks to you!"
- "Thank God for Kantor & Kantor""Thank God for Kantor & Kantor and Denise Anderson. I appreciate everything you do!"
- "You have restored my faith in the goodness of people!""Thank you Glenn for accepting my case. I had all but given up on finding an attorney that was willing to take this case, and although you may not remember, I enclosed a note to you when I sent my [ins. co.] file asking you to please help me. You did that sir, and I can't thank you enough. My thanks to you Corinne for pursuing my case with vigor. I don't know much about how these legal things are handled, but I could tell by your communications with me, making sure I was always informed, that you were on top of it all. Also, you were ALWAYS available to me to answer questions, and your compassion for me and my situation is so much appreciated. I have had limited exposure to the legal system and attorneys, but I have never been able to just call and talk to them, as I could with you. I always had to speak with someone in the office that couldn't really answer my questions. My sincerest thanks and best wishes for you both You have restored my faith in the goodness of people!"
- "We will never forget the good you have done and may you continue to earn gold stars.""More than your skilled expertise, uncompromising professionalism and breadth of experience, we have been immensely impressed with the sincerity, generosity and integrity with which you conducted our affairs, acted on our behalf and guided us through the sometimes confusing process. Throughout, we developed a great respect for all of you and it is our wish that both collectively and individually, you experience continued professional success and personal gratification in all that you pursue. We will never forget the good you have done and may you continue to earn gold stars."
- "I've already mentioned your firm to my family and friends and how wonderful you have been treating me.""I've already mentioned your firm to my family and friends and how wonderful you have been treating me. Hopefully I will not ever have the need to refer someone to you because that would mean they would be in a similar situation as myself. But, if that were to ever happen, I would absolutely refer them to your company."
- "Thank You""Thank you for being lawyers with a heart."
- "With you in my corner, I felt enabled and no longer alone""Seemingly at the end of my rope with nowhere to turn, a friend suggested I call the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, who referred me to you. From our first contact I began to feel hope where there had been none. You took over all communication with the insurance company. You kept me posted as things progressed and advised me as to each necessary action. What a relief you were! With you in my corner, I felt enabled and no longer alone. Some big insurance companies feel emboldened to take arbitrary action against those who do not have the resources to defend what is rightfully theirs. Thank goodness for people like you who advocate for folks in need. In closing, please know how very much our association has meant. You have restored my faith in the goodness of people and renewed my confidence in the future. I am forever grateful."