Attorney Megan F. DiTolla
Megan F. DiTolla is an attorney licensed to practice law in California. Originally from Amesbury, Massachusetts, Megan received her undergraduate degree in Journalism from the University of Colorado at Boulder. She graduated from California Western School of Law in 2004 and has been advocating on behalf of the disabled community since.
Besides protecting her clients' interests when it comes to their insurance policies, she has also performed over a 1,600 Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income hearings across the Western United States and has handled countless other cases at the lower administrative levels. She is admitted to practice law in all district courts of California, as well as the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
When Megan is not working, she and her husband spend the majority of their free time hiking with their beloved Rhodesian Ridgebacks.
- Juris Doctor, California Western School of Law, 2004
- Bachelor of Science, Journalism, 1999, University of Colorado
- State Bar of California, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California