Attorney Jaclyn D. Conover
Jaclyn is a civil litigation attorney, advocating for clients whose insurance claims have been wrongfully denied. Specializing in long-term disability and long-term care bad faith litigation, Jaclyn is both detail-oriented and outcome driven. Her relatability and desire to develop a genuine connection with others make her a compelling advocate for her clients and give her a unique advantage in reaching amicable resolutions.
For the first decade of her career, Jaclyn represented insurance companies in bad faith, fraud, and all forms of coverage-related litigation. She has handled both state and federal cases, advocating for insurance carriers in legal venues throughout California and Pennsylvania. Jaclyn also advised large multinational insurance companies on coverage opinions, addressing complex issues under a wide array of insurance lines, including homeowners, D&O, commercial general and automobile liability policies. As a defense attorney, Jaclyn developed keen insight into the insurance industry, which she now applies to her representation of insureds.
Jaclyn is the American Bar Association Tort Trial and Insurance Practice (TIPS) Life, Health and Disability Committee Membership Vice-Chair and Chair-Elect Designee.
Jaclyn is a New Jersey native with bicoastal ties. Jaclyn is passionate about fitness, fiction, and travel. During law school, Jaclyn clerked for Judge Joseph E. Irenas for the United States District of New Jersey. In college, Jaclyn was the Captain and President of the Rutgers Women’s Rugby Football Club. Jaclyn has taken her competitive spirit and leadership skills on the rugby field and applied them to all aspects of her life.
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law, Honors, 2009
- B.A., Rutgers University, High Honors Distinction
- State Bar of California, 2009
- State Bar of Pennsylvania, 2012
- State Bar of Arizona, 2016
- State Bar of New Jersey, 2023
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Guest panelist at United Policyholder’s July 2023 webinar: Deadlines and Decisions at the One Year Anniversary (CA 2022 wildfire survivors)
- ABA TIPS Membership Vice-Chair
- ABA TIPS Vice-Chair Elect Designee