Attorney Jaclyn D. Conover
Jaclyn is a civil litigation attorney, advocating for clients whose property and casualty claims have been wrongfully denied. Specializing in fire and flood losses, Jaclyn is both detail-oriented and outcome driven. Her relatability and desire to develop a genuine connection with others give her a unique advantage in reaching amicable resolutions.
For the first decade of her career, Jaclyn represented insurance companies in bad faith, fraud, and all forms of coverage-related litigation. She has handled both state and federal cases, advocating for insurance carriers in legal venues throughout California and Pennsylvania. Jaclyn also advised large multinational insurance companies on coverage opinions, addressing complex issues under a wide array of insurance lines, including homeowners, D&O, commercial general and automobile liability policies. As a defense attorney, Jaclyn developed keen insight into the insurance industry, which she now applies to her representation of insureds.
Jaclyn is a New Jersey native with bicoastal ties. Outside the office, Jaclyn can be found at Orangetheory Fitness or in her home gym. She also loves to travel both domestically and internationally and intends on exploring more of the world with her young son.
During law school, Jaclyn clerked for Judge Joseph E. Irenas for the United States District of New Jersey. In college, Jaclyn was the Captain and President of the Rutgers Women’s Rugby Football Club. Jaclyn has taken her competitive spirit and leadership skills on the rugby field and applied them to all aspects of her life
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law, Honors
- B.A., Rutgers University, High Honors Distinction
- State Bar of California, 2009
- State Bar of Pennsylvania, 2012
- State Bar of Arizona, 2016
- State Bar of New Jersey, 2023
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Guest panelist at United Policyholder’s July 2023 webinar: Deadlines and Decisions at the One Year Anniversary (CA 2022 wildfire survivors)