Homeowners Insurance Wildfire Resource Center
If you have lost your home to a wildfire and are having issues getting what you need from your insurance company, you may find this page helpful.
From the Media
- Regularly updated national fire news from the National Interagency Fire Center |Learn More
- Wildfire researchers have a "grim" forecast for 2021's fire season, say it could be worse than 2020 | Learn More
- Why an intense fire season may be shaping up in 2021 | Learn More
- 5 Things to Know as Wildfire Season Heats Up | Learn More
- California Drought has moved up 2021 wildfire season far ahead of schedule, PG&E warns | Learn More
We Are Ready To Help!
Learn more about our legal team and discuss the details of your case by completing our contact form or by giving us a call at 877-220-0556. Our consultations are free.
Los Angeles | Main Office
19839 Nordhoff St.
Northridge, CA 91324 818-886-2525
10085 Carroll Canyon Rd
San Diego, CA 92131 619-775-1879
100 Pine St
San Francisco, CA 94111 415-937-6411
125 S Market St
San Jose, CA 95113 408-703-5650
316 California Avenue
Reno, NV 89509 877-783-8686
25195 SW Parkway Ave
Wilsonville, OR 97070 503-744-5994
9014 Peacock Hill Ave
Gig Harbor, WA 98332 253-285-1849