If you have lost your home to a wildfire and are having issues getting what you need from your insurance company, you may find this page helpful.
- Regularly updated national fire news from the National Interagency Fire Center |Learn More
- Wildfire researchers have a "grim" forecast for 2021's fire season, say it could be worse than 2020 | Learn More
- Why an intense fire season may be shaping up in 2021 | Learn More
- 5 Things to Know as Wildfire Season Heats Up | Learn More
- California Drought has moved up 2021 wildfire season far ahead of schedule, PG&E warns | Learn More
- Filing an Insurance Claim for a Home Destroyed or Damaged by Fire
- California Homeowners: You Have the Right to Confirm You Have Enough Coverage to Replace Your Home
- The Importance of Reviewing the Estimated Replacement Cost of Your Home
- Departments of Insurance Crack Down on Property Insurers During the Pandemic – No Cancellation During COVID!
- United Policyholders – Resource Page
- California Department of Insurance – Wildfire Resources
- Oregon Division of Financial Regulation – Wildfire Insurance Resources
Office of the Washington State Insurance Commissioner – Wildfires and Homeowners Insurance
- California is primed for a severe fire season, but just how bad is anybody’s guess - Learn More