Los Angeles Insurance Lawyers
Insurance Claim in Los Angeles
When you partner with the insurance claim lawyer Los Angeles beneficiaries can confide in, our legal team will help you decode denied medical claims, determine the reason for denial and work to turn your claim around. After you've selected a member of our firm as your insurance lawyer, Los Angeles attorneys Kantor & Kantor, LLP will go over your medical history, document relative physician notes and diagnostic tests, and determine the merit of your case.
Why Have I Received an Insurance Denial?
When a physician recommends a procedure or drug that insurance will not approve, the beneficiary may become entangled in costly, time-consuming appeals and insurance law cases. In the meantime, they'll fail to receive pain relief, diagnostic tests, life-saving benefits or medications deemed important by their specialists.
Beneficiaries receive insurance denial documentation for a number of common reasons, which include:
- Lack of perceived medical necessity
- Experimental or investigational nature of treatment
- Lack of proper physician authorization
- Lack of timely claim submission
- Incorrect claim preparation
- Lack of coverage for requested procedure
Do You Need an Insurance Lawyer?
Thousands of beneficiaries are denied medical claims each day, and many of them drop their claims after becoming frustrated with the appeals process. When they partner with a qualified insurance lawyer, Los Angeles residents receive the appeals and litigation assistance they need to (1) reverse unfair denials, and (2) gain a better understanding of their policy.
Remember, there are several things that make the litigation process go more smoothly for your insurance denial lawyer.
Los Angeles residents should remember the following tips as they prepare their health care dispute:
- Document everything - Even if you don't think a receipt, test result or physician phone conversation is important, your attorney may disagree.
- Know your policy - A majority of beneficiaries don't really know what's covered by their policy. Though it takes a while, try to navigate through the fine print. Still frustrated? Seek the assistance of an insurance denial lawyer Los Angeles residents rely on.
- Ask your physician for support - If your doctor wants you to undergo a procedure for your condition, have her write a detailed letter discussing her recommendations.
Hire the Insurance Claim Lawyer Los Angeles Residents Trust
If you're considering suing your health insurance company for one or more denied medical claims, it's best to have an expert on your side. The appeals and litigation process can be confusing and frustrating. However, with the help of a good insurance claim lawyer, Los Angeles plaintiffs can turn their case around and receive the care they need.
Chances are, you pay hefty insurance premiums to guarantee your family's coverage. That's why it's important to thoroughly read the policy before signing on the dotted line. If there are details you don't understand, seek outside assistance. Call an insurance lawyer, Los Angeles bad faith litigation attorney or other qualified, legal expert to decipher the fine print and help you with questions regarding your policy.
Los Angeles Insurance Litigation Lawyers Who Can Help
At Kantor & Kantor, LLP, our litigation lawyers have obtained judgments and settlements for a number of medical rulings, including:
- Failure of the HMO to provide proper testing
- Failure of the HMO to allow you to go outside your Los Angeles insurance network for a necessary procedure
- Failure of the HMO to interpret material misrepresentation
We are well versed in Los Angeles case litigation. There is no area of insurance litigation that we can't cover. We only work with California clients, the majority of whom live in and around Los Angeles, so call us today to get useful advice on your case.
We can be reached at (877) 783-8686 or via email, contact us today.
“Your kindness will never be forgotten.”- Lori & David
“First of all, I want to express my extreme gratitude for probably saving my daughter's life.”- Anonymous
“I won the appeal.”- Terry S.