Kantor & Kantor’s Wildfire Insurance Resource Center
If you have lost your home to a wildfire and are having issues getting what you need from your insurance company, you may find this page helpful.
From the Media
- Regularly updated national fire news from the National Interagency Fire Center | Learn More
- Wildfire researchers have a "grim" forecast for 2021's fire season, say it could be worse than 2020 | Learn More
- Why an intense fire season may be shaping up in 2021 | Learn More
- 5 Things to Know as Wildfire Season Heats Up | Learn More
- California Drought has moved up 2021 wildfire season far ahead of schedule, PG&E warns | Learn More
From the California Insurance Lawyer Blog:
- Filing an Insurance Claim for a Home Destroyed or Damaged by Fire
- California Homeowners: You Have the Right to Confirm You Have Enough Coverage to Replace Your Home
- The Importance of Reviewing the Estimated Replacement Cost of Your Home
- Departments of Insurance Crack Down on Property Insurers During the Pandemic – No Cancellation During COVID!
- United Policyholders – Resource Page
- California Department of Insurance – Wildfire Resources
- Oregon Division of Financial Regulation – Wildfire Insurance Resources
- Office of the Washington State Insurance Commissioner – Wildfires and Homeowners Insurance
- California is primed for a severe fire season, but just how bad is anybody’s guess - Learn More
WE’D RATHER YOU NOT NEED THIS INFORMATION, BUT…
No one ever wants to experience the devastation of losing a home to a wildfire. Educating yourself, being prepared, and being proactive with your insurance company can help make the experience less traumatic and help ensure that your insurance provides the coverage you expect.
Contact us today to get started on your case with Kantor & Kantor, LLP.