- Kantor & Kantor, LLP Lawyers Win Trial Victory for Client Fighting Employer's Self-Funded Health Plan -- Martinez v. The Beverly Hills Hotels and Bungalows Employee Benefit Trust Employee Welfare Plan
- Senior Partner Lisa Kantor was named one of the Daily Journal’s Top Women Litigators for 2009 on May 13 for her work with clients suffering from eating disorders
- California Insurance Commissioner Settles Case Against Life Insurance Company of North America for Disability Claims-Handling Violations
- California Department of Insurance Reaches Settlement with Hartford in Favor of Insureds
- The Law Firm of Kantor & Kantor, LLP represents Plaintiff in a case against Aetna (Wible v. Aetna Life Insurance Co., 375 F.Supp.2d 956 (C.D. Calif. 2005), which soundly demonstrates the need for reform in ERISA litigation.
- State Fines Insurer, Orders Reforms in Disability Cases
- UnumProvident required to reopen all long term disability claim denials from 1997!
- UnumProvident Settlement
UnumProvident Taking Advantage of Federal Laws
Garamendi Rejects UnumProvident Deal
- ERISA in the News (Stacked Deck for Insurers)