Tim Rozelle is an Associate Attorney with Kantor & Kantor, the nation’s largest ERISA plaintiffs’ firm. Tim has significant professional experience in the field of health benefits. He joined Kantor & Kantor LLP in 2014 after graduating from the University of California, Davis School of Law. Tim accepts and has represented many clients who have been wrongfully denied surgical, medical, mental/behavioral health, and prescription drug benefits by insurance carriers.
Tim currently has focused a large amount of his practice on assisting individuals who have been denied proton beam radiation therapy (PBT) for the treatment of cancer. In 2019, Tim started the Proton Therapy Law Coalition, a group specifically formed to bring providers, patient advocates, patients, and attorneys together to challenge PBT denials wherever they may arise across the country. The Coalition currently includes more than 70 members who have undertaken nationwide efforts to combat insurance companies’ denials of PBT.
Tim is quite active in the American Bar Association. Tim recently became the Tort Trial and Insurance Practice (TIPS) Vice-Chair to the Employee Benefits Committee, as well as the Social Media Chair of the Employee Benefits Committee of ABA’s Labor & Employment Law Section (LEL).
Tim grew up in Pasadena, California and attended UCLA for undergrad. When he has free time, he manages and plays in recreational co-ed softball leagues, visits Civil War battlefields across the country and roots for the Lakers as they seek to obtain title number 18.
- Juris Doctor, UC Davis School of Law 2013
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, UCLA 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, History, UCLA 2010
- State Bar of California
- District of Columbia, 2021
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California