Cari M. Schwartz is a senior associate with Kantor & Kantor who joined the firm in 2014. Cari’s entire legal career has focused on client advocacy. Before joining Kantor & Kantor, Cari spent over a decade representing disabled individuals before the Social Security Administration and helped thousands of individuals obtain their disability benefits.
At Kantor & Kantor, Cari represents individual clients all over the country seeking health benefits pursuant to individual policies and other policies that are exempt from ERISA. She has developed a specific focus on mental health benefits.
Cari was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley, where she still lives with her husband and son. In her spare time, she can be found watching her son play soccer, basketball and/or baseball or in the gym boxing.
- State Bar of California, 2002
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- J.D., Southwestern University School of Law, 2002
- B.A., University of California, San Diego, 1996