Beth A. Davis is a senior associate with Kantor & Kantor. Born and raised in Illinois, where she began her practice in 2004, Beth moved to North Carolina in 2006 and then to California in 2010.
Beth’s practice has been focused on ERISA claims and appeals since 2005. Beth represents individuals seeking disability benefits available to them under ERISA benefit plans.
Beth has handled claims based on myriad disabling conditions, including Lyme Disease, MS, Parkinson’s, bipolar disorder, degenerative disc disease, and fibromyalgia, among others. Recently Beth helped a client get benefits reinstated after a denial where the insurer had paid her claim solely for cognitive impairment but had ignored the client’s Fibromyalgia diagnosis entirely for more than seven years. Beth enjoys it when clients receive the benefits they need.
Beth, her husband, and their children live in Pasadena, CA.
- State Bar of California 2010
- State Bar of Illinois 2004 (inactive and in good standing)
- State Bar of North Carolina 2006 (inactive and in good standing)
- Juris Doctor, Chicago Kent College of Law - 2004
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy - University of Wisconsin-Madison - 1991