Welcome to Kantor & Kantor’s BenefitsChat
Featuring the Covid-19 Longhauler Advocacy Project
Live on Zoom on Sunday April 18, 2021 at 4:00 pm Pacific Time, join Covid-19 Longhauler Advocacy Project Founder Karyn Bishof; LTD insurance expert Andrew Kantor of Kantor & Kantor; Social Security Attorney Moselle Leland; and Dr. Sarah Lowenthal as they will be on hand to discuss various elements of the long term and social security disability insurance as they relate to longhaulers.
They will answer questions and discuss best practices and proven strategies from filing claims to appealing denials, and more.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Anyone with questions, concerns, and issues such as (these are examples):
- As a longhauler, what should you know about the relationship between long-term disability and Social Security insurance?
- What should you know about filing your claims?
- What are the best strategies for working with your treating physician?
- Your long-term disability claim was denied, now what?
- You have questions about the timing of SSDI claims
- And more questions that will arise throughout these chats
Please enjoy this recent article from Karyn Bishof on her one year COVID-19 anniversary: https://link.medium.com/fxy9BedxEeb
The Zoom Information and Registration is Here: http://bit.ly/LonghaulersChat
If you wish to send questions before the converstaion, please address them to
You can also post questions on the Covid-19 Longhauler Advocacy Project Facebook group page.