If You Live in One of the States Listed Below, Please Take 30 Seconds to Tweet, Urging Your Member on the House Armed Services Committee to Vote for SERVE Act Amendment
Applicable States: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IN, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MS, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WA, WY
- Report language from on the SERVE Act within the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) on June 11th. However, current text of the House of Representatives NDAA does not include these provisions.
- On July 1, 2020, the House Armed Services Committee (HASC) will vote on an amendment to the NDAA.
- YOUR help, your Tweet, IS NEEDED to get this across the finish line!
When to Tweet:
- TODAY, June 30th, between 2pm-3pm EST, Tweet At Your Representative(s) who sit on the HASC Committee, and encourage them to vote in favor of the SERVE Act next week.
- The July 1st vote will determine the future of the SERVE Act, so please please please Tweet today!
How To Tweet:
- It’s as simple as, click here
The SERVE Act will ensure our nation’s servicemembers and their families have access to comprehensive eating disorders treatment under the TRICARE health insurance program, and that military family members over the age of 20 can access the eating disorders care they need.