WELCOME TO BENEFITSCHAT BY KANTOR & KANTOR
Live on Zoom Wednesday July 22 at 5:00 Pacific Time, join Andrew Kantor of Kantor & Kantor, Social Security Attorney Moselle Leland, Dr. Christopher Snell of Workwell Foundation, and Family Nurse Practitioner and Physical Therapist Dr. Theresa Dowell as they will be on hand to discuss various elements of the long term disability insurance claims and appeals process.
We will discuss best practices and proven strategies that will help overturn the denials you are receiving from your insurance providers. Dr. Snell and Dr. Dowell will be able to talk about how they use their testing capability and expertise to better arm you and your case.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Anyone with questions, concerns, and issues such as (these are examples):
- You suffer from a chronic illness such as ME/CFS, Fibromyalgia, etc. and you need to know about putting together an insurance claim
- Your long-term disability claim was denied
- You want to learn more about Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET) and how it can help your case
- You are unable to get a medical procedure ordered by your physician approved by your insurer
- You have questions about SSDI
- And more questions that will arise throughout these chats
If you wish to send questions beforehand, please address them to email@example.com